Sunday 22 September 2013

Obligatory first post

I have always wanted to give blogging a proper attempt. I have countless abandoned spaces all over the web, from Live Journal to Tumblr but I never dedicated enough time and were usually products of procrastination during Uni.

I am obsessed with make-up and trying new beauty products, but aren't most bloggers? I spend most of my days lusting after new clothes and creating wish lists full of items I'll never afford on my current salary - so I plan on blogging about both. I'm a girl on a serious budget!

If you're reading this - thanks for visiting! Please get in touch if you want to swap links x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Welcome to the blogging world! its a great community, you'll learn so much, I am baffled by how much I have learnt from blogging! good luck! Look forward to seeing more of your posts x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete